Halton in a nutshell
Founded in 1969 by Seppo Halttunen and owned by Halttunen family
Chairman of the board: Mika Halttunen
CEO of Halton Group: Heikki Rinne
- Turnover: 146 million (2011)
- Personnel: 1200 (2012)
- Line of business: indoor climate products and solutions, indoor environment management.
- Product categories: Air diffusion, air flow management, ventilation fire safety, kitchen ventilation, air filtration and central vacuum cleaning systems. In addition, Halton provides indoor environmental management services.
- Solution areas:
- commercial and public buildings including offices and hotels
- commercial kitchens and restaurants,
- health care and laboratories
- public venues: airports, concert halls and arenas
- ships, vessels and offshore installations.
- Geographical coverage: Halton has operations 25 countries and agency cover in 20 counties. Headquarters are in Finland, the USA and Malaysia. Production facilities are located in Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, UK, USA, Canada, China and Malaysia. R&D facilities are in the USA, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Malaysia and Finland.